Wikipedia

Resultados de la búsqueda

jueves, 30 de mayo de 2019

A photograph and its story


Hi, today I'm going to tell you about the history of this photo:
In this photo you can see me and a man trying to answer a survey.
This picture was taken in April 2017, I was volunteering and one of the tasks we were given was to go to this church to have people answer a survey. 
Together with the other volunteers we gave a survey to the people and also gave them pencils, everyone was answering the survey quietly but this man looked very distressed because he didn't understand what I had to do, I came to help him and was a little complicated because he couldn't speak Spanish and I couldn't speak his language, I decided to speak English but I did not understand because my English is very bad I felt very frustrated because I really wanted to help him but the language turned out to be an impediment.
After that moment, I decided to use google translator and everything improved, he was already happy answering the survey and I was calmer because I was able to break down this small obstacle. 
I learned a lot in that little moment, I had never presented a difficulty of this type, of the language, so I thank the technology.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario