Wikipedia

Resultados de la búsqueda

viernes, 23 de agosto de 2019

A country I would like to visit

Hi everyone!

I was thinking about the countries I would like to visit, there are many places that I want to visit because I want to visit the whole world but if I have to choose an option, I would select Japan because I think it is a very diverse place, technological, fun and where you can do many things. 

I don't know much about Japan, but I can say I know a little about its culture, so that's one of the reasons I want to visit that country. 

For example, you can visit historical places, a big city, famous restaurants or go to big shopping malls where you can buy a lot of things and where you also have a lot of things to do.

In the same way, I don't plan to study in Japan, I don't speak Japanese at all, so it would be a bit difficult to study, what I would like to do, is to live a limited time somewhere in Japan, to be able to connect with its culture, with its people and know a lot more about this beautiful country. I'm not sure if I want to work in that country, I think my plans are just to get to know the country.20

5 comentarios:

  1. I would love to visit Japan too! What a coincidence. Are we otakus for wanting that? hmm

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Japan catches my attention because of its large shopping centers, which want to go shopping there haha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Interesting country Barbara! I hope one day you can go

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The tecnology from Japan is crazy hhahah

    ResponderEliminar

  5. Japan is a very interesting country, with a lot of cultural tradition.

    ResponderEliminar