Wikipedia

Resultados de la búsqueda

domingo, 23 de junio de 2019

Favorite Subject in this semester


Hello people!
As I told you before, I study public administration. I'm in my second year of college and today I'm going to tell you a little about my favorite subject this semester. 
Now that I'm thinking about my favorite subject, I'm surprised to say that it's "Estadística para la Gestión I" and when I started this subject I was very scared because last semester I almost didn't pass the necessary subject for statistics courses.
 Now, my grades are not the best in this subject but I love it because it is very entertaining, I have to use a program for this subject, it's like Excel but easier hahaha. The program is "Stata" and I always need to use the computer to study, so I like it because is diferent, the exams is in computer so I don't get as nervous as in a pencil and paper test. 
I also believe that the teachers help the students and they know that we are not experts in this area, so they are always willing to help the student.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario