Wikipedia

Resultados de la búsqueda

jueves, 3 de octubre de 2019

My best friend


Hi!
Today i'm going to talk about BEST FRIENDS!

I have one best friend, her name is Javiera, she is 19 years old.
I met Javiera when I was 12 year old in the school, she was my partner since 7° grade, but later in the high school, specifically 1° year of secundary, she left the school. Javiera decided to change the school, she started to study in secundary in other school. However, when she changed the school, our friendship started.
Now, she is one of my best friends because she and her family always supported me, she is very very very very very good friend! 
Also, I think that this friendship is for entire life, because we have never fought(I mean, big fight) and I always see her, every week, she comes to my house, I go to her house or we meet in some place where we can talk about our week.
I don't have a specific memory to tell, there are always laughs, good conversations and a real friendships.

What about you? Can you tell me about you best friends?


1 comentario: