Wikipedia

Resultados de la búsqueda

jueves, 10 de octubre de 2019

My Favorite TV Show



Hi!
Today I'm going to talk about my favorite tv show.
I have to said that I love series and movies so it's hard just one to tell you about jajaja but if I have to choose I must say that my favorite tv show is HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER,  it is a very good and interesting series, the series knows how to capture the attention of the viewer, which is very important being a series of drama and suspense. In its 5 seasons it knew how to maintain the drama and suspense, it didn't deviate and continued to maintain the intrigue. I enjoy this series because is a tv show so original and I like that kind of series, of suspense and so much drama.

The series is about a woman Analise Keating who is a lawyer and a university professor of law. Everytime this teacher starts a new course chooses the 5 best students (in this case Michaela, Laura, Connor, Asher and Wes) to help her in her case as a lawyer.


The series starts with a murder that happened in Annalise Keating's house so everything happens in the present with many flashbacks about what happened before the murder showing the life of the teacher, the 5 students who accompany her and Keating's friends and partners, Bonnie and Frank.


My favorite episode of the series is episose 9 of season 4. I'm not going to tell you anything about this episode because I don't want to make spoilers jaja but I can define this episode as the best of the series where everything goes wrong. Everyone is in trouble and you need to make a decission as soon as possible. Also, sometimes the death is the only solution.

Resultado de imagen para how to get away with a murderer



4 comentarios: