Wikipedia

Resultados de la búsqueda

lunes, 2 de diciembre de 2019

My future Job



Hello! Today I'm going to talk about my future job!

I study public administration so my future work is related to offices, having a lot of papers on the desk and dressing every day formally, but I don't see my future work that way. I imagine myself working in small localities, an office (of course) but having a lot of contact with people because I'm not interested in working in large state offices, what I want is to work in small areas, in municipalities, maybe outside Santiago where the work with people is much closer and where the different policies that are applied are more specific and help people in a more direct way. In addition, I would love to travel frequently in my work (who wouldn't?) because learning from other places is going to give you training that complements everything you already know so new experiences can make your job performance improve and you can bring new things to implement in your sector, I also think it's important to update our knowledge so we can deliver a better service to people.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario