Wikipedia

Resultados de la búsqueda

lunes, 8 de abril de 2019

About me

Hello

My name is Bárbara but call me Babi. I'm 19 year old. In this moment of my life I study Public Administration in the Universidad de Chile.
I live in Quinta Normal, a place very nice. In this place I live with my mom, grandma, uncle and cousin. We are five in home and living that way is so funny because always one person have somthing to talk to the others.
I'm a person very simple, I like sleep (so much), watch memes in facebook and share pictures in instagram. About my hobbie, I adore read especially novels and i love sooooo  much watch movies and series especially the films about discovering enigmas my favorite movie is se7en also I like visit new place like museums or parks, sometimes I need time for myself and go to the something place like that helps me.




10 comentarios: