Wikipedia

Resultados de la búsqueda

lunes, 22 de abril de 2019

What's my Favourite Piece of Technology?

Hello again!
This time i'm going to tell you about my favorite piece of technology!

My favorite piece of technology is the computer. My first computer was given to me by my father  when I'm 10 years old but I don't used so much, so the computer broke down because  I didn't use it or take care of it. 
Later when I was in the high school, I needed the computer so much because in my school send me homework like investigations, report, rehearsal, etc. so I needed a computer in my life. In this oportunity my mom bought the computer for me and that computer is my current computer, she is still alive and I love it! 
Is my favorite piece of technology because I used for everything like watch series and movies, write my homework for the university, saving my personal pictures and videos (like memories), etc. Is very useful, so everyday use my computer,  I even bring it to the university.
The life without the computer would like very difficult in especially because I use it to study. In this time, technological objects are very necessary for make the life more simple and because all the planet use the technology specially for communicate.
I like the technology and you?


2 comentarios: