Wikipedia

Resultados de la búsqueda

domingo, 21 de abril de 2019

Why choose my career

Hello again!
In this post i'm going to tell us why choose my actually career. 
When I was a child, I wanted to be teacher of other language especifically english also I wanted to journalist because I just wanted interview famous people but when I was a teenager, other things began to interest me, I was a clear that in my future I wanted a career to be linked to three things I like: History, Politics and helping people. That's how I got to my current career but I'm going to tell you that public administration was not my first choise, I wanted to study law.
Now, I'm going in my second years studing public administration and I'm so happy, I love my career, I feel that this is my way, my future and that the three things that mentioned is here, in this career.
Also I have big plans to the future, my ideal work is in the international relations and the public administration take me one steps close that work. 
The best decision I could make was to go into public administration. 

2 comentarios: